Thursday, June 5, 2008

Why do we blog?

Why do people blog? I have seen or read lots of blogs in which people discuss every small details of their life, or a very candid description about their life. What is that comfort feeling that helps them write about things, which most of the people find it difficult to discuss in open. Maybe the feeling that they are invisible and they can dish about or vent out their frustrations, expectations, failures, success everything in blog without being judged, without being questioned or without hurting people they love... I like that idea...I like that freedom... but will I ever blog about my life? I don’t know..... I don’t know whether I am ready to put everything out there for world to read....But who knows... Right know I am happy with my chitchats.

4 comments:

Cris said...

Some people blog just for the pleasure of writing. There are people who enjoy writing every word they put down on paper (or type on their keyboard!)
Wont matter what it is they write about as long as they enjoy doing it.

Cris
My Blog
(Can you allow Name/URL comments please?)

Tedy Kanjirathinkal said...

... and, some people start yet other blogs to express what they cant express in their existing blogs ;-)

Vini,
as cris mentioned, if you could enable non-blogspot bloggers too to comment (not anonymous), that would be good - you just have to turn on the openid option in your blog settings - that's a group of blog-companies who mutually agreed to provide authentication to each other. So, a wordpress blogger can comment on a blogspot blog, with his own identity.

To do it, go to your blog's Settings > Comments. In 'Who Can Comment?', opt for 'Registered Users - includes OpenID' :-)

Vini said...

thanku so much Tedy... i didnt understand what Chris asked.... our tecnology guy tedy rocks...

Anonymous said...

I agree... tedka rocks! ;-)