Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Feel blessed and loved

Last sunday we organized baby shower for my friend. The function was a big success. We did the traditional indian godh barayi.... It was a suprise party for mother to be. She was so happy and thrilled, words cant describe that. After party she sent an email acknowledging each and everyone who attended/organised it. She even wrote abt the gifts she recieved. The mail was a thank you note from her heart.... when I did something for a friend whom I love and she acknowledged it from bottom of her heart i feel so blessed and loved. thanks Sneha for that wonderful email.

Attaching Sneha's email below

Hi Everyone,
Till now I believed good things comes in small packages but now I am beginning to believe good things come in 'Surprising packages' !You all made yesterday a very very special day for me.It started from shock to surprise and ended in sheer happiness and bliss for me.I am sure even a baby shower function in india with family would not have given me so much happiness thn what yesterdays shower gave me.
No wonder I was grinning and smiling the whole time after I came back home :-).It meant a lot to me that you all came together and threw such a good party for me and the baby. Thanks a lot!

Shruti - Felt really touched that you took the trouble fort baking an eggless cake for the baby shower. Meri mom in law tujhse milke bahot khush hogi ;). Your Bath and Body spa gift coupled with Vinis ultra relaxing slippers are proving a boon for me and bane for my husband coz I dont think I will clean or scrub or wash or rinse the house/utensils/clothes now. Thanks :)

Jayshree - I slept through the whole night first time yesterday since last 3 month thanks to your wonderful boppy pillow :)...It did wonders. Thanks.

Chanchal - I am sure the baby would love the activity gym. Thanks for the pretty gift and all the tips that we share from time to time.Ipshita - Cant wait to get the baby dressed. Thanks for the cute gift. Looking forward to having nice long talks with you on motherhood in the coming months.

Amrita - I Loved your pretty gift. You are most invited to have tea anytime at our place :-)

Suprita - Thanks to the pretty/sparkely jewelry that you gave me, people are now NOT looking at my tummy directly ;). (Really ppl look at my tummy first then they look at me these days!) I have wore it to office today. And it goes without saying that Biryani ho ya Chole you are a great cook.

Gargi , Sapna and Vini - Your apt holds so many beautiful memories for me and I am sure for all of us.From having farewell parties to baby showers we have done all there I guess :-). I am looking forward to put all these wonderful memories on the frame that you guys gave me. Thanks. I loved the gift.

Vini I am sure the diaper bag that you gifted would look great on...................................Jay! Thanks for getting a perfect color. You guys have beaten 'AneeshG' in the party organization department :)
Tum logo ki pre pre preparation ka jawab nahi,,perfect hostess to the "T" I should say :).It feels good to have party without guys at times and have all the delicious food to OURSELVES only!

0 comments: