Saturday, May 31, 2008

Am i ready for 30??????

Couple of days back I celebrated my 29th b'day... hmmm I am on the blink of my thirty.... For me 30 is always an age where people are matured enough to handle any situations... I think I got this image from my mom...She was pretty smart at 30. So I was wondering am I matured enough for fast approaching big three O? May be I am matured enough… May be I am not feeling it... but people around me are... Or maybe somebody made a mistake and they mixed up my age. So the big question is how do you feel you are matured enough? Or is it something you do when you are put in a situation?

2 comments:

Cris said...

The first step to maturity is accepting your immaturity.
Something my brother has been religiously saying since he turned 18 and thought he has attained the big M word. And something I have been quoting religiously since I turned 12 (hes older to me by 6 years!)! :-D

But seriously people say you get old only when you start getting worried about getting old. Weird logic, but I think it makes sense. Feel young and you will be young forever, feel old and your hairs turn grey before you say what-ho! (pathetic line used by all aging 20-ers to self-appease)

Tedy Kanjirathinkal said...

ayyae, vini kelavi aayae :P